We are always interested in hearing from highly motivated and intelligent professionals with the same desire to make a difference.
Portable Genomics is currently seeking to fill the following positions:
This individual will be responsible for building, managing and engaging members of rare and chronic disease communities and foundations and life science, healthcare and other for profit organizations to participate in and become users of the Portable Genomics’ personal health data app.
Skills & Expertise:
- Bachelors with 5 or more years of work experience
- Previous experience in building/managing communities a plus
- Understand the determinants of online collective action for patients
- Knows characteristics of online collective action among patients in dedicated virtual communities
- Genuine interest in and passion for healthcare and/or technology is strongly preferred
- Excellent written communication skills, strong analytical skills and attention to detail